This 5 5/8×49 cigar otherwise known as the Power Ranger, or Triple X, or X3, features a dark brown firm and smooth wrapper with a mottled splotchy appearance, minimal veins, tight seams, even construction and a soft perfume like aroma. First light reveals a perfect draw, tons of full bodied smoke with very dry black pepper and tobacco flavors with an (more…)
This 5×60 stick offers a deep brown wrapper with minimal veins, tight seams, a soft velvety feel and a very firm solid pack with an oily tobacco aroma. First light shows a tight draw with minimal smoke output, smooth oily tobacco flavors and a long tobacco finish. The first third brings a better draw with good smoke output. Flavors are a medium bodied smooth oily creamy textured slightly sweet earth with the same on the long finish. The 2nd third changes slightly morphing the tobacco flavor to a soft leather but on the light side. Ending at 1:25 the last third showed little change, just getting deeper in the aftertaste. Thank you to DiFazioCigars.com for providing this sample for review!
This 5.5×48-52 perfecto stick offers a very dark brown, almost black wrapper with a slight red hue, a velvet texture and a rock hard pack. It shows minimal veins, tight seams, very even firm construction and offers a barnyard and tobacco aroma. First light reveals (more…)
This 6×46 corona gorda cigar features a dark brown wrapper with small and medium veins, a firm and lumpy appearance with a very oily smooth feel and sweet soapy aroma. This cigar was produced exclusively for the online forum community botl.org in 2010. First light reveals (more…)
We are proud to announce that we are officially launching the new and improved SMOKEINN.COM!!!
NEW FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
* The NEW Smoke Inn – Newly Re-Designed, Easier to Navigate and Easier for YOU to get what you want.
* Live Support Chat – Have a quick question about a cigar or anything sold on our website? Click the Live Support button and be directly connected to one of our Tobacconists! Available during normal business hours (EST).
* Improved Account Management – Create your own address book with multiple ship-to addresses and preview your personal order history.
* Gars For Gunners – Our Troops overseas fight hard for us! You can give a little back by donating a box of cigars (listed on the Gars for Gunners page) at a deeply discounted price and we will ship them for free to many of our deserving troops who fight for us every day.
* Consumer Retorts – Tell us what you think, see what others had to say. View our many testimonials from our patrons across the country. You like the Smoke Inn Service? Easily add your testimonial.
* Easy 1 Page Checkout – Forget the hurdles of multiple page checkouts. With our single page checkout, purchase what you want, quickly and easily.
* Larger Selection of Accessories – Choose from our large selection of humidors and accessories including a FULL Xikar section at great prices.
* Threads & Heads – Shirts, Hats, Tees and much more to come! Also coming soon “Real Men Smoke Cigars” fine clothing.
* SI-TV on YouTube – Visit our youtube channel for videos and highlights from our spectacular Smoke Inn events. Coming Soon: Video reviews of your favorite cigars.
* SI Rewards Program – Coming Soon. Earn points for all your Smoke Inn purchases that you will be able to redeem for product.
* Exclusive Cigars – Smoke Inn has exclusive cigars you just won’t find anywhere else, such as the infamous Tatuaje Anarchy and the Padron 1964 Anniversary SI-15, in celebration of Smoke Inn’s 15 year anniversary… Plus many more to come!
We hope you enjoy the new site and use the above coupon code when checking the new site out. In the months to come many new things will be updated and added to the site. As always, we are striving to continually improve your experience with Smoke Inn.
This 5.5×50 stick offers a dark brown box pressed wrapper with a slight Colorado red hue, an even spongy give, light pack, minimal veins and invisible seams. It has a soft paper like texture and a chocolate aroma. First light reveals (more…)
Cigar Survivor Gong Show #1 VOTE (Register on the site to vote)
Alright, time to start voting! The rules are simple, cast your vote once per day for which entry you think should be ELIMINATED from the competition! Each day a new vote will be up until ‘There can be only one’! Here are this month’s entires in no particular order:
I live in the Northeast, and anyone who is familiar with this section of the country will attest to how miserably cold and snowy it was this past winter.
January 29th however, was one of those infrequent “mild” winter days. I think it got to 32, but it was sunny and a good day for a fine cigar. So I carved a path thru the backyard snow, had a seat and toasted one up. Got a little lonely about 1/2 way thru the smoke so I made me a “Cigar Buddy”. The two of us chatted for some time, although I think I did most of the talking. No backtalk, no arguments, just pure camaraderie.
Unfortunately, it’s now spring and my little Cigar Buddy is no longer with me. But, I sense there will come another day in the not to distant future when I will once again toast another of mother nature’s finest offerings as I strike up a similar conversation with “Cigar Buddy, Jr.”.
Story: my first experience with a cigar was a friend of mine gave me 2 for my birthday. one was a pinar del rio and another was a cohiba puro dominicana i was amazed i smoked both within 36 hours and was hooked. im a cigar junkie for LIFE!!!!!!!