Dec 26

Guy Stuff – World’s Best Burger On The Grill

Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 in Guy Stuff

256866_212046622167990_5764706_oGuy Stuff – World’s Best Burger On The Grill

Today we have juicy, delicious tasty burgers! I go through my super-secret spice mixture and show you how to cook them to perfection for even the most picky eater! These are literally good enough to have plain or you can load them up however you like! I suggest slices of dill, lettuce, onion and cheese!

1. mbuckwash says:

Bryan, awesome video! Thank you for this; I really like the series! For any future recipe “Guy Stuff” videos, may I respectfully suggest you put a listing of the ingredients in the “About” section in the information of the video so those following along at home can prepare? Thank you again and I hope you had a great holiday!

2. cigarhobby85 says:

Thanks for another great recipe. My wife and I loved the flavors, but man did mine come out spicy.

3. Limwell says:

Burgers are definitely some of my favorites! It’s a little too cold to grill outside where I live. Have you tried cooking these on a pan/table top grill? If so, does it produce as well?

4. fatfish601 says:

sounds great have to give it a try sounds like a glass of stout would go great with it
    happy holidays

5. Dale says:

Tried the burgers tonight. Turned out great. I may have added a tad too much cyan though :)

6. 2 tablespoons of the burger spice per half pound burger, 4 tablespoons per pound! The package suggests using just 1 tablespoon per pound… I tried your suggested amount and was treated to overly salty burgers! Blech!! I think two teaspoons per half pound burger would have been more appropriate. Wanted to chime in and see if this was an error.

7. Granted,had there been a favorable seasoning to beef ratio, yes! This would be a delicious combo. The flavors were great just over did it with the burger/steak spice blend at 4 Tablespoons per pound. I also did fine with far less olive oil but agree that it really helps lock in the flavor. I like to then inject my burgers with queso and mashed, roasted green chilis.

8. DrakeXD says:

These burgers are fantastic. I made them a few times making my own little tweaks each time. I’ve finally got it right where my wife and I like them. I think the biggest change I made was to add a little bit of Worcestershire to the mix. Thanks for this recipe. I can’t wait to try out some of your other ones.

9. MorganGeo says:

I grilled these burgers Saturday night. I must say the flavor was phenomenal. =)

One question though, what do you guys recommend doing to keep the burgers from swelling up so bad like a ball shape? I used the 80/20 beef Saturday night?

10. neocigaro says:

So many good recepies, the whold deal with this site everything from cigars to great food haha.

11. SsgtJerikUSMC says:

Finally broke out the Weber this weekend. Gonna try this recipe tonight. I LOVE burgers on the grill and can’t wait to see how this recipe turns out!

• MorganGeo says:

I don’t think you will be disappointed.

I got a little carried away with the cayenne pepper though. I thought it was the perfect amount of heat but my wife thought otherwise. Next time I’m going to scale down the heat a little.

• SsgtJerikUSMC says:

These Burgers were phenomenal! So much flavor. I did the same thing though, they were HOT! I love spicy hot but my wife on the other hand wasn’t thrilled with the heat. Oh well, more for me to eat! Thanks again for the recipe Bryan!

12. chc9470 says:

Just made this for dinner very good! Now only if I had 1926 Padron to smoke!

13. eric.hanson says:

Bryan thaks for posting this, I’ve made these multiple times for multipl people and haven’t gotton any negative feedback.

14. kb9311 says:

Making these this coming weekend…..again

15. stevenknisley says:

These burgers look amazingly delicious.
    Thanks for the recipe Bryan.

16. yosef5 says:

Besides your making a great burger I do not eat any meat at present

17. david121 says:

I just made these today for my family, they were a big hit! so juicy and so much flavor! I’ll definitely be making these alot :)
    thanks for the recipe and your secrets Bryan!

18. Matt says:

i love how everything is measured in dashes and bottle portions haha very nice

19. MaxDuo says:

I’ve been invited to a cookout tomorrow. I already had most of the stuff to make this, aside from the (Expensive!!!) dill weed. Time to experience Bryan’s best burger in the world! :)

nope, beef is banned. turkey lives on in HLO history.

21. Andrew says:

These burgers are not only amazing, but also a new favorite of my wife and I both. We live in southern New Mexico and are very familiar with spicy foods. Due to the fact that I was born and raised in the southwest I tend to add a little more cayenne than the base amount as you recommend in the video. They received the nickname “The Pope Burger” in our neighborhood because of how much bright white smoke they put off while grilling. The neighbors didn’t quite know whether we were grilling or had just chosen the next pope. Keep up the great work, we love your recipes, and I always enjoy your reviews.

• MaxDuo says:

“The neighbors didn’t quite know whether we were grilling or had just chosen the next pope. ”

WHY CAN’T IT BE BOTH?! Haha.

• Andrew says:

In a way, it was both lol. Not only grilling, but also the newly decided Pope of Burgers, the volumes of white smoke really added to the experience and created the now well known name around here. Good stuff. Now I have to get back to my Cohiba Black Robusto. I may have to send one in for Bryan to review in the near future. It’s an overall decent stick in my opinion.

22. Ken Roberts says:

Curry powder: GREAT secret ingredient!

Make a curry powder and mayonnaise (preferably homemade) for EVERYONE’s new favorite dip!!!

Thanks Bryan!

23. Furio20 says:

Anyone try on a gas grill? If so how did you manage flare ups?